Oh, and it’s also the 100th birthday of Ronald Reagan, who:
• Sold arms to (and “negotiated” with) terrorists;
• Piled up vast deficits;
• Visited a German cemetery full of SS officers;
• Relied upon his wife’s astrologer to make decisions;
• Willfully ignored the growing AIDS crisis;
• “Cut and ran” <tm Limbaugh> from Lebanon;
• Snitched to the FBI about his own union;
• Wasted billions on imaginary space weapons;
• Subverted the Constitution with Iran/Contra;
• Non compos mentis for much of last two years in office;
• Granted rafts of pardons to his cronies;
• Mysteriously a hero to right-wingers.
Worst President of my lifetime... At least, until W.